AT ABSOLUTE DANCE WE ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT DANCE ARTS...
1. Our studio provides a comprehensive Dance Education program.
2. Our programs cater to all ages & levels.
3. We have recreational and professional dance program tracks.
4. Our facility has 3 beautiful dance spaces.
5. Our faculty have dance degrees & dance educational program certifications. We also have a teacher assistant program.
6. We teach a wide variety of techniques with a primary focus on ballet, modern, jazz, musical theatre, & tap. Vocabulary and history are part of the lesson plans.
7. We have a huge alumni base of students pursuing dance careers in teaching, choreographing, dancing, establishing companies...and more!
8. We have an annual recital at the end of the season. We also have additional performance opportunities too.
9. We have guest artists & master classes during the year.
10 AFFORDABLE! For the amount of knowledge, education, and performance opportunities...we are extremely affordable.
11. We have 3 companies based out of Absolute Dance for extra dance performances
12. Finally, check it out for yourself...we love dance...and our success stories show that.
* Call today and get a tour by our Owner Yvonne Villano-Hassett. We welcome you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Parents Meeting May 11th - Time: Noon-1pm
Recital Tickets Go On Sale - May 13th!
(Please See Office Hours For Purchasing Tickets.)
RECITAL WEEKEND ONLY!
Register for Summer Camps & Classes or Register for Fall/Spring Dance Season
Photos taken by Sarah Sliwka, Becca Howland, Mindy DeRosa & Jessica Freeman.
Come join us as we celebrate our 17th Season!
It's a place to learn life skills...
a place to build character...
a place to grow...
a place to be YOU...
41 Wall Street, Auburn NY 13021 - Phone: (315)730-6056 - Email: email@example.com
Absolute Dance Hours of Operation:
Monday - 4:00-9:00pm
Tuesday - 4:00-9:30pm
Wednesday - 4:00-9:00pm
Thursday - 4:00-9:00pm
Friday - 4:00-6:00pm
Saturday - 9:30am-12:30pm
Sunday - CLOSED
Monday - Thursday - 4:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday - 9:30am-Noon
Please call us at (315)730-6056 for any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org